We share knowledge to teach practical skills to people who want to apply Natural Building to their lives. We are the senior resource on Natural Building in North America. Each day includes demonstrations and hands-on learning on real buildings with discussions, slides and lectures. Expect long days of hard work, wholesome food, peaceful scenery, and high satisfaction. We offer a wide variety of trainings in Natural Building. Phone us for help choosing the workshop that suits you best.
- Phone to pre-enroll before sending money. Best time to call is between 10 am and 2 pm PST Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Enroll early for a discount and before the courses fill up!
- Discounts---10% for FULL payment 90 days in advance, except apprenticeships; plus 10% discount for family and friends coming together; and 50% for people 6 to 15 years old. Alumni receive a 25% discount if paid 90 days in advance! Local residents in Coos/Curry Counties please contact us for local discounts. Withdrawals within 10 days of beginning of workshop may forfeit their enrollment fee.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
- Most workshop fees include all meals. Ask about accommodations when you call.
- The schedule of workshops may continue to list some courses after their completion date to show what courses were taught this year, their price, and location, since this may be of interest to people who are waiting for next year's schedule to be posted.
- The bulk of the schedule for any year is generally posted by early January, though some workshops will be posted before then.
- Expect some changes in the schedule; check this page periodically for new additions, deletions, or date changes.
You may also wish to visit our Affiliate Workshops page. Which lists other workshops taught by people associated with Cob Cottage Company.
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Location||Cost||Instructors|
|Ecological Food Production Apprenticeship||Feb 1 2013||Oct 31 2013||Coquille, OR||Call||Ianto Evans|
|Natural Building Essentials||May 11 2013||May 24 2013||Oxford, MI||$1450 (or less!)||Bednar, Highland, McClellan, Ott|
|3 Week Special INTERNSHIP at Cob Cottage||May 12 2013||May 31 2013||Coquille, OR||$1,800||Allie Maggio & Damien Ives|
|Complete Cob at the Source!||Jun 7 2013||Jun 16 2013||Coquille, OR||$880||Allie Maggio, Chip Boggs, Shawn King|
|Complete Cob: Build a Small Cottage & More||Jun 21 2013||Jun 30 2013||Point Arena, CA||$880||Kirk Mobert & Bryan Burnowski|
|Complete Cob and Remodeling||Jul 12 2013||Jul 21 2013||Bandon/Coquille, OR||$880||Eva Edleson & April Magill|
|Bulding the Straw Bale Hobbit Sauna||Jul 13 2013||Jul 26 2013||Oxford, MI||$1450 (or less!)||Bednar, Highland, McClellan, Ott|
|Complete Cob: Yoga Retreat!!!||Jul 19 2013||Jul 28 2013||Laurelwood, OR||$880||Bernhard Masterson|
|Complete Cob||Aug 2 2013||Aug 11 2013||Coquille, OR||$880||Allie Maggio &|
|Natural Building with Spirit at Ananda Village||Aug 12 2013||Aug 16 2013||Nevada City, CA||$500||Pablo Loayza|
|3Week Cob Cottage Intensive||Sep 1 2013||Sep 22 2013||Coquille, OR||$2200||Allie Maggio &|
|Building the Complete Cob & Timber Cottage II||Sep 28 2013||Oct 11 2013||Woodbury, TN||$1450 (or less!)||Bednar, Highland, McClellan, Ott|