We share knowledge to teach practical skills to people who want to apply Natural Building to their lives. We are the senior resource on Natural Building in North America. Each day includes demonstrations and hands-on learning on real buildings with discussions, slides and lectures. Expect long days of hard work, wholesome food, peaceful scenery, and high satisfaction. We offer a wide variety of trainings in Natural Building. Phone us for help choosing the workshop that suits you best.
- Phone to pre-enroll before sending money. Best time to call is between 10 am and 2 pm PST Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Enroll early for a discount and before the courses fill up!
- Discounts---10% for FULL payment 90 days in advance, except apprenticeships; plus 10% discount for family and friends coming together; and 50% for people 6 to 15 years old. Alumni receive a 20% discount if paid 90 days in advance! Local residents in Coos/Curry Counties please contact us for local discounts. Withdrawals within 10 days of beginning of workshop may forfeit their enrollment fee.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
- Most workshop fees include all meals. Ask about accommodations when you call.
- The schedule of workshops may continue to list some courses after their completion date to show what courses were taught this year, their price, and location, since this may be of interest to people who are waiting for next year's schedule to be posted.
- The bulk of the schedule for any year is generally posted by early January, though some workshops will be posted before then.
- Expect some changes in the schedule; check this page periodically for new additions, deletions, or date changes.
You may also wish to visit our Affiliate Workshops page. Which lists other workshops taught by people associated with Cob Cottage Company.