We share knowledge to teach practical skills to people who want to apply Natural Building to their lives. We are the senior resource on Natural Building in North America. Each day includes demonstrations and hands-on learning on real buildings with discussions, slides and lectures. Expect long days of hard work, wholesome food, peaceful scenery, and high satisfaction. We offer a wide variety of trainings in Natural Building. Phone us for help choosing the workshop that suits you best. Details:
- Phone to pre-enroll before sending money. Best time to call is between 10 am and 2 pm PST Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Enroll early discounts and before the courses fill up!
- Call (541)396-1825 for onsite workshops in Coquille. For all other off-site workshops please call the host directly to register or ask any questions about those workshops. Contact information for off-site workshops is included in the description text of each workshop.
- Discounts for ON-SITE WORKSHOP ONLY: Prepayment 10% discount if paid 90 days in advance; receive another 10% discount if you register with two or more persons (pay that in advance for a total of 20% off for each person!). DISCOUNTS ONLY APPLY TO WORKSHOPS AT COB COTTAGE COQUILLE SITE - Contact the host for off-site workshop to see if any additional discounts may apply or carefully read the workshop descriptions for more information.
- A deposit of 50% of the tuition fee is required to hold your space in a workshop. Full Balance is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to a workshop forfeit deposits except in the case of personal catastrophe.
- Most workshop fees include all meals and camping onsite, unless otherwise noted.
You may also wish to visit our Affiliate Workshops page. Which lists other workshops taught by people associated with Cob Cottage Company.